Safari Stasiewa
Safari Pickup
Safari stasiewa
88 Isuzu RD28 Nissan
1978 300D Merc RD28 Nissan
Home Language: Afrikaans

Bestuurder wil ook join

Post by Reenen »

Net voor hy hier ook ... aan jaag, mag my een bestuurder, wat nog nie, maar binnekort wel n patrol het, hier n profiel oop maak.

Ek het van dirktator op ander site baie snotty reply gekry oor ek en my bestuurder glo selfde persoon is. Hu het herhaaldelik gesê hy werk vir my, maar dirktator en ander het gesê ek en hy is selfde persoon. ... weet hoekom. Hy het selfs sy id vir dirktator gestuur.
JohnBoyZA
Site Admin
Full Name: John Murray
Nickname: John Boy
Home Town: Bloubergstrand
Current 4x4: Patrol GRX 4.8
Home Language: Afrikaans/English

Re: Bestuurder wil ook join

Post by JohnBoyZA »

No prob Reenen, hy is baie welkom :thumbup:
Nissan Patrol, GRX, 4.8 (GU Y61)
Spike
Full Name: Spike Pretorius
Nickname: Spike
Home Town: Milnerton
Current 4x4: 4.8 GRX 2008 (platkar/daily driver)
Many others, here and abroad.....it's my job
Home Language: Sleg soutpiel

Post by Spike »

Reenen it has been many years since I turned my back on my involvement on that site and a lot has probably changed, but....... it is possible that your comms from D*rk was just an automated message and it might be worth contacting him directly to try sort it.

There was a lot of hacking etc going on so a security system in place to pick up duplicate registrations and log-ins from IP addresses. When one happened an automated message was sent to the "offender" and a notification was posted in the moderator sonskynhoekie so they would be aware of it. But many notifications came in daily and nobody paid much attention unless it was from a known problem person or from an obvious spambot.

So there is a pretty good chance that your manager's application got nuked and that despite having comms with them it may have only been automated form letters, and that they are unaware of your issue personally.

Despite my behind the scenes managerial reasons for parting ways, D*rk is actually a pleasant guy personally and I'd be surprised if he didn't sort it out for you and your manager
Or get hold of Barto (old name Zantus) to bring it to D*rk's attention to sort. Barto is a mod, and is long-time big buddies with D*rk
Last edited by Spike on 25 Dec 2021 19:33, edited 1 time in total.
:oldtimer:
Sardonic Fattist

Ikigai. Do what you love. Love what you do.
Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of minds to think
Reenen
Patrolman
Patrolman
Full Name: Reenen Kritzinger
Nickname: Reenen
Home Town: Greyton
Current 4x4: SFA Hardbody
4.8 GRX
V9X Navara
Safari Stasiewa
Safari Pickup
Safari stasiewa
88 Isuzu RD28 Nissan

Post by Reenen »

Well. Ip adresses would be the same whole farm used same wifi points shared by all devices.
He has different device, but same wifi points.
I don’t kknow where ip adress lies.

He sent copy of his id to dirktator when asked to. Anyway he wanted to be part there after he was looking at a defender, me. I’m done there.
Peter Connan
Full Name: Peter Connan
Nickname: Piet
Home Town: Kempton Park
Current 4x4: 1996 Patrol 4.5SGL

Post by Peter Connan »

Having seen and participated in the manager's two threads, I found Dirk's decision quite strange.

I pointed out in one thread that he was asking questions which you (Reenen) had already asked on our Dirk's Whatsap group and received answers to.
Thus, anybody who actually read the thread could see that he was a different person...
Mag ons ons kenniskry met lekkerkry aanhoukry.
Reenen
Patrolman
Patrolman
Full Name: Reenen Kritzinger
Nickname: Reenen
Home Town: Greyton
Current 4x4: SFA Hardbody
4.8 GRX
V9X Navara
Safari Stasiewa
Safari Pickup
Safari stasiewa
88 Isuzu RD28 Nissan

Post by Reenen »

Spike wrote:Reenen it has been many years since I turned my back on my involvement on that site and a lot has probably changed, but....... it is possible that your comms from D*rk was just an automated message and it might be worth contacting him directly to try sort it.

There was a lot of hacking etc going on so a security system in place to pick up duplicate registrations and log-ins from IP addresses. When one happened an automated message was sent to the "offender" and a notification was posted in the moderator sonskynhoekie so they would be aware of it. But many notifications came in daily and nobody paid much attention unless it was from a known problem person or from an obvious spambot.

So there is a pretty good chance that your manager's application got nuked and that despite having comms with them it may have only been automated form letters, and that they are unaware of your issue personally.

Despite my behind the scenes managerial reasons for parting ways, D*rk is actually a pleasant guy personally and I'd be surprised if he didn't sort it out for you and your manager
Or get hold of Barto (old name Zantus) to bring it to D*rk's attention to sort. Barto is a mod, and is long-time big buddies with D*rk
Eventueel is hy weer toegelaat. Ek, ek het in laas jaar al besluit om n breek te vat daar.
Gatvol van mense wat my voorsê goed is onmoontlik wat ek of daagliks of jare lank al doen.

Return to “28. Introduce Yourself”