Josh, I took a spin past that black Patrol. They will look at dropping R10K after I mentioned a few things that need attention. But i'm sure there is room to negotiate further with them still.
Its a 2005 model 4.8GRX with 221000 Km. By the way that motor sounds Beeeeeeautiful !!!.... very smooth and very quick rev response when in "Park" and sounds good with the exhaust branches. They will find out regarding service history. But lets say no for safety sake....
I took 33 photos of the Patrol and cannot sit and post all of them up, so will put up a few. Send me a PM and I'll e-mail you all of them.
Here is what I picked up:-
1) Driver door hinge worn - pin replacement needed
2) Bonnet gas struts to be replaced - there has been some rod fitted to the radiator bracket to hold up the bonnet....
3) Something tells me that that radiator is not the correct size for the 4.8..... guys please correct me if I'm mistaken. - Check last photo
4) Sun visors on both sides need attention.
5) Roof lining around the sunroof needs a little attention ( slight sagging on 2 sides at sunroof )
6) 4x4 lever leather boot needs attention
7) Interior looks ok but one can see it is 11 years old
8) Dash looks like it has been re-vinyled and not replaced by Nissan
9) Rear barn door cracked at the post
10) Tyres still very good ( 31" )
11) Trim on one of the side steps loose
12) Someone put those Midas stick on letters to spell out PATROL on the doors, and a crappy looking 4.8 on the rear door that doesn't look good to me.
13) Body looks like it is in pretty good condition ( car was a little dirty from rain so couldn't quite see 100%, but didn't notice any dings and dents. I cannot see any "panelbeating" influence either.
14) I tried the Difflock, but only realized on the way home that I'm a chop..... I engaged the difflock but didn't put it into 4x4 first...... so the dash light just flickered. I'll try get back there to retry....
15) Center console climate control knobs and ashtray missing and on passenger seat
I quite liked it. Interior is fairly clean for 220 000 km.
I think this was used as a tourer, as there is duel battery wiring in the back with an Isolator in the engine bay, but no battery. I can also see that there was a roofrack fitted at some stage.
The ball is over to you now.....