Jules wrote:Hallo Nikolai
Wat is die koste van n DIFFLOCK SWITCH op die PATROL GQ,
Nikolai B wrote:Hello guys and girls!
I've already mentioned the company where I started to work this month in another sub forum but I think this is the right place to do it.
The name is http://www.euro4x4parts.com. It's a from origin French company which is one of the best for already 10 years in France.
A few years ago we started in Spain where we have become quite successful already. We don't have customers only in France and Spain, but every time we get more customers from around the whole world.
I just want you to have a look at our website and tell me what you think about it please.
Here can read about our mission:
We created Euro4x4parts.com in 2000 because we love 4x4's and off-roading. Our mission is to import and distribute 4x4 parts and to encourage the sport that we love so much. This is our commitment to you:
• Precision: our on-line catalogue includes more than 25,000 part numbers for almost 60 makes of 4x4. This database, with 98% of the parts for 98% of the 4x4's in use, is unique in Europe. It enables you to correctly select the part you need, avoiding unnecessary returns.
• Range: our catalogue covers the full range of parts and accessories for most 4x4's: brakes, filters, timing and belts, suspension, clutch, cooling/heating/air conditioning, axle/swivel/wheel bearings, diesel injection and ignition, drive train, steering, starters and alternators, engine parts, transmission parts, body parts and lamps, exhaust and tow bars. In addition to replacement parts we also supply genuine parts as well as performance parts for more demanding requirements.
• Making it Easier: it's one thing to need a part -- it's another to need a set of parts for a major overhaul. Our rebuild kits (brakes, transmission and transfer, steering, engine, axle, swivel), have helped make our reputation. They include all the parts you need to get your 4x4 back in shape. Ordering is simplified and you can get to work knowing you won't be missing a washer at the last minute.
All the 4x4 parts you'll ever need - just grab a wrench!
• Quality: to replace your original parts without sacrificing quality, we use only certified vendors; this enables us to guarantee our parts for one year.
• Price: you'll find that our parts are usually 20%-50% less expensive than the original ones -- not because they're of lower quality, but because we've considerably reduced the chain of distributors between you and the factory!
• More than just sales: beyond selling parts, we are happy to help with mechanical tips and advice. Whether it's diagnostic help, preparing for a trip, or figuring out which part you need. We're a great source of information -- just ask!
At the moment you'll not see spare parts for the newer Patrols yet, but we can deliver them!! Just contact me or fill in the contactform on the website.
One important thing I almost forget to mention is that members of this forum can have a discount of 10 % on most products. To have this discount you'll have to contact me by email at email@example.com (or PM), you'll tell me your nick and I'll apply the discount.
I'll have to speak to the web-master to see if we can apply an automatic discount using a code at the forum site.
I hope to help you find the things you need!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest