Euro4x4parts

If you supply and/or install equipment or accessories for Patrols, then please tell us about your business.
Nikolai B
Full Name: Nikolai Bouwman
Nickname: Nikolai.euro4x4parts
Home Town: Girona. Spain
Current 4x4: Nissan patrol GR y60
Home Language: Nederlands

Euro4x4parts

Post by Nikolai B »

Hello guys and girls!

I've already mentioned the company where I started to work this month in another sub forum but I think this is the right place to do it.
The name is http://www.euro4x4parts.com. It's a from origin French company which is one of the best for already 10 years in France.
A few years ago we started in Spain where we have become quite successful already. We don't have customers only in France and Spain, but every time we get more customers from around the whole world.
I just want you to have a look at our website and tell me what you think about it please.

Here can read about our mission:

We created Euro4x4parts.com in 2000 because we love 4x4's and off-roading. Our mission is to import and distribute 4x4 parts and to encourage the sport that we love so much. This is our commitment to you:

Precision: our on-line catalogue includes more than 25,000 part numbers for almost 60 makes of 4x4. This database, with 98% of the parts for 98% of the 4x4's in use, is unique in Europe. It enables you to correctly select the part you need, avoiding unnecessary returns.

Range: our catalogue covers the full range of parts and accessories for most 4x4's: brakes, filters, timing and belts, suspension, clutch, cooling/heating/air conditioning, axle/swivel/wheel bearings, diesel injection and ignition, drive train, steering, starters and alternators, engine parts, transmission parts, body parts and lamps, exhaust and tow bars. In addition to replacement parts we also supply genuine parts as well as performance parts for more demanding requirements.

Making it Easier: it's one thing to need a part -- it's another to need a set of parts for a major overhaul. Our rebuild kits (brakes, transmission and transfer, steering, engine, axle, swivel), have helped make our reputation. They include all the parts you need to get your 4x4 back in shape. Ordering is simplified and you can get to work knowing you won't be missing a washer at the last minute.
All the 4x4 parts you'll ever need - just grab a wrench!

Quality: to replace your original parts without sacrificing quality, we use only certified vendors; this enables us to guarantee our parts for one year.

Price: you'll find that our parts are usually 20%-50% less expensive than the original ones -- not because they're of lower quality, but because we've considerably reduced the chain of distributors between you and the factory!

More than just sales: beyond selling parts, we are happy to help with mechanical tips and advice. Whether it's diagnostic help, preparing for a trip, or figuring out which part you need. We're a great source of information -- just ask!

At the moment you'll not see spare parts for the newer Patrols yet, but we can deliver them!! Just contact me or fill in the contactform on the website.

One important thing I almost forget to mention is that members of this forum can have a discount of 10 % on most products. To have this discount you'll have to contact me by email at nikolai@euro4x4parts.com (or PM), you'll tell me your nick and I'll apply the discount.

I'll have to speak to the web-master to see if we can apply an automatic discount using a code at the forum site.

Als jullie willen kunnen jullie ook in Afrikaans praten, ik ben Nederlander maar we verstaan elkaar wel denk ik.

Hier dus de website:

http://euro4x4parts.com

I hope to help you find the things you need!

Nikolai
Last edited by Nikolai B on 02 Sep 2011 23:04, edited 3 times in total.
Herrie
Patrolman 1000+
Patrolman 1000+
Full Name: Kobus Pienaar
Nickname: Herrie
Home Town: Kempton Park
Current 4x4: 1999 Patrol 4500e GRX
1983 Datsun Safari
Home Language: Afrikaans

Re: euro4x4parts

Post by Herrie »

Dankie Nikolai :woo:
Herrie op Safari/Patrollie
1983 Safari
1999 Patrol 4500 GRX
Jules
Patrolman 1000+
Patrolman 1000+
Full Name: Julius
Nickname: Jules
Home Town: Rietjiesvlei, Zoeloeland
Current 4x4: Pathfinder
GQ Patrol
Home Language: AFR

Post by Jules »

Hallo Nikolai

Wat is die koste van n DIFFLOCK SWITCH op die PATROL GQ,

Shalom
Jules
Walk by FAITH not by sight
2014 Pathfinder 2.5 LE
Stofpad 4x4 Bashplate
42&60L Snomaster Freezer/Fridge
Buzzard Industries Overlander Trailer
Nikolai B

Post by Nikolai B »

Heb je misschien VIN nummer voor mij of meer details ??

dank je!
Jules wrote:Hallo Nikolai

Wat is die koste van n DIFFLOCK SWITCH op die PATROL GQ,

Shalom
Jules
Jules
Patrolman 1000+
Patrolman 1000+
Full Name: Julius
Nickname: Jules
Home Town: Rietjiesvlei, Zoeloeland
Current 4x4: Pathfinder
GQ Patrol
Home Language: AFR

Post by Jules »

Hi Nicolai

It is a 1995 GQ 4.2 Petrol SGL
VIN: NC350000Y210068
Engine: TB42112206

Shalom
Jules
Walk by FAITH not by sight
2014 Pathfinder 2.5 LE
Stofpad 4x4 Bashplate
42&60L Snomaster Freezer/Fridge
Buzzard Industries Overlander Trailer
Nikolai B

Post by Nikolai B »

Hallo iedereen!

Het gebeurt niet vaak dat we extra aanbiedingen hebben, maar deze keer toch! Alleen bij bestelling op 3 en 4 september krijg je extra 10 % korting op het gehele assortiment "suspension and steering. Dit dus bovenop de al 10 % korting die jullie hebben. Dit alles ter gelegenheid van onze 11e verjaardag en omdat we officieel leverancier geworden zijn van Tough Dog en King Springs. Dus laat deze gelegenheid niet voorbij gaan!!

http://www.euro4x4parts.com/en/press_re ... rings.html

Voor meer info,klik de link, even mailen of PM aub!

Tomorrow I'l translate it to English if necesarry...it's more or less in the picture :clap:
KennyRogers
Full Name: Kenny Rogers
Nickname: Kenny
Home Town: Los Angeles
Current 4x4: Nissan Patrol
Home Language: English

Re: Euro4x4parts

Post by KennyRogers »

Nikolai B wrote:Hello guys and girls!

I've already mentioned the company where I started to work this month in another sub forum but I think this is the right place to do it.
The name is http://www.euro4x4parts.com. It's a from origin French company which is one of the best for already 10 years in France.
A few years ago we started in Spain where we have become quite successful already. We don't have customers only in France and Spain, but every time we get more customers from around the whole world.
I just want you to have a look at our website and tell me what you think about it please.

Here can read about our mission:

We created Euro4x4parts.com in 2000 because we love 4x4's and off-roading. Our mission is to import and distribute 4x4 parts and to encourage the sport that we love so much. This is our commitment to you:

Precision: our on-line catalogue includes more than 25,000 part numbers for almost 60 makes of 4x4. This database, with 98% of the parts for 98% of the 4x4's in use, is unique in Europe. It enables you to correctly select the part you need, avoiding unnecessary returns.

Range: our catalogue covers the full range of parts and accessories for most 4x4's: brakes, filters, timing and belts, suspension, clutch, cooling/heating/air conditioning, axle/swivel/wheel bearings, diesel injection and ignition, drive train, steering, starters and alternators, engine parts, transmission parts, body parts and lamps, exhaust and tow bars. In addition to replacement parts we also supply genuine parts as well as performance parts for more demanding requirements.

Making it Easier: it's one thing to need a part -- it's another to need a set of parts for a major overhaul. Our rebuild kits (brakes, transmission and transfer, steering, engine, axle, swivel), have helped make our reputation. They include all the parts you need to get your 4x4 back in shape. Ordering is simplified and you can get to work knowing you won't be missing a washer at the last minute.
All the 4x4 parts you'll ever need - just grab a wrench!

Quality: to replace your original parts without sacrificing quality, we use only certified vendors; this enables us to guarantee our parts for one year.

Price: you'll find that our parts are usually 20%-50% less expensive than the original ones -- not because they're of lower quality, but because we've considerably reduced the chain of distributors between you and the factory!

More than just sales: beyond selling parts, we are happy to help with mechanical tips and advice. Whether it's diagnostic help, preparing for a trip, or figuring out which part you need. We're a great source of information -- just ask!

At the moment you'll not see spare parts for the newer Patrols yet, but we can deliver them!! Just contact me or fill in the contactform on the website.

One important thing I almost forget to mention is that members of this forum can have a discount of 10 % on most products. To have this discount you'll have to contact me by email at nikolai@euro4x4parts.com (or PM), you'll tell me your nick and I'll apply the discount.

I'll have to speak to the web-master to see if we can apply an automatic discount using a code at the forum site.

I hope to help you find the things you need!

Nikolai
Do you have all the parts for any car? I'm currently looking for a tie down strap. Do you carry that part? Let me know. thanks.
Nikolai B

Post by Nikolai B »

Hallo Kenny,

Leuk geprobeerd, Hollanders zijn niet dom :biggrin: :biggrin:
Maybe you could present yourself before you try to sell something :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
beast
Full Name: nico pienaar
Nickname: beast
Home Town: Ruimsig Roodepoort
Current 4x4: Patrol 4.8
Navara 4l
Safari 2.8
Home Language: afr

Post by beast »

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: Ons het ook ene knapen wat so snaaks praat hier in SA, sy naam ben OOM MAC. Ons soek altyd goedkoop goed soos snorkels, suspensie, so, n lysie daar van jul sal help om te kyk wat den pryse is. Die Chinese se goed ben goedkoop. Groete
Nikolai B

Post by Nikolai B »

Ah, als je mij maar verstaat, ik versta jullie wel goed!
Hier aanbiedingen :mytwocents: :mytwocents: , http://www.euro4x4parts.com/en/bargain_corner.html maar kunt me altijd mail sturen of MP voor andere onderdelen,
Beste samen met andere bestelllen om verzendkosten goedkoper te maken
Pas op wij verkopen alleen de goede chinese spullen!! Veel verschil in kwaliteit nog! Maar geen stealers prijzen bij ons!

(who needs a translation of this, just tell me! !)

Return to “22. 4x4 Suppliers/Installers”