2016 Bridgestone Challenge

Planning a get together (GTG), trip or competition?
georgeb
Patrolman
Patrolman
Full Name: George Brittnell
Nickname: georgeb
Home Town: Hartbeespoort
Current 4x4: 2004 Patrol 4.8 GRX
Home Language: Afrikaans

2016 Bridgestone Challenge

Post by georgeb »

Good evening everybody

Below and attached please find info relating to the 2016 Bridgestone Challenge. Please note that this is not an official Club event anymore but you are more than welcome to enter as individuals - you can contact Guthrie directly in this regard:

Attached please see the format of the Bridgestone club challenge for 2016, please can I ask that the respective clubs promote and correlate the entries from the club and then forward this to me.

The club that promotes the most entries, that chairperson or club representative will receive a complementary set of 5 tyres for his or her vehicle. Please it’s important to get the guys to enter and let them know that should the qualify for the club, they would need to participate in 4 round through the year. There is only a once off entry fee.

The clubs that are sponsored or associated with manufactures, you are welcome to have display opportunities at all events, but this needs to be discussed with me prior to any events.

The focus will be more standard and family driven event, it’s going to be a few notches down from 2015 to illuminate vehicle damage.

Let’s make the numbers as we have limited space available.
Attachments
Bridgestone 4x4 Club Challenge 2016.pdf
Bridgestone
(594.89 KiB) Downloaded 231 times
Groete/Regards,

George Brittnell

Return to “29. Events”