2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Full Member
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 14 Jan 2012 13:24
- Full Name: Hugh KENNEDY
- Nickname: Hugh
- Home Town: Johannesburg
- Current 4x4: 2007 Patrol 3.0Di
- Home Language: English
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 3 times
I discovered this crack in the front wheel arch, it doesn't seem to have propagated from any holes or stress raisers. I thought initially it may be because of the dual battery mod. Rather the metal seems very thin where the piece is missing. Anyone seen anything like this before?
- Kagiso II
- Patrolman 1000+
- Posts: 3639
- Joined: 10 Jun 2009 16:58
- Full Name: Mac Mc Menamin
- Nickname: Oom Mac [Uncle Mac] [Uncle] [Oompie] Kagiso
- Home Town: BrentwoodPark, Benoni
- Current 4x4: 1982 Datsun Safari 2,8 aka LOBO; [1,300,000 Km verby !]
'99 PATROL 4,2 diesel.
2012 Jimny [SWAMBO se Kantoor-toe]
- Home Language: AFRIKAANS
- Location: Benoni and wherever the Outreach takes me.
- Has thanked: 282 times
- Been thanked: 104 times
'L 'O Hugh .. Sorri -- but yer picts does not show .. throw them again ?
Don't bring God down to your level of faith ... bring your faith up to His level!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest