Heres a tip guys - large format pictures are really a nuisance on the forum, and besides taking forever to download its also expensive if you have a limited data package.
If you wantto download smaller size (less data) pictures then do the following (this is the way I do it and its very simple):
1. Select the pictures you want to post in the internet, then right click the mouse,
2. on the window that pops up click 'send to'
3. then click 'mail recipient'
4. a window will pop up and ask you what resolution you want - select 'medium', then click attach.
5. a email create page will pop up with the new format low resolution pictures you selcted as an attachment.
6. Copy the pictures from the mail and place in appropriate folder for placing on the forum as per usual process.